The rebirth of ladies has begun.
Wise enough to not believe the "new" rules advising them to throw away their femininity, strong enough to hold onto traditional values in a morally relaxed society, and adaptable enough to apply their own savvy and grace to ever-changing technology and business climates, ladies are reclaiming their rightful place again as the standard bearers for America.
In this beautiful hardback primer, Certified Etiquette expert Felicia Layeni reveals what ladies know about:
• using etiquette as an advantage in the workforce
• applying social skills to thrive in any environment
• being a gracious hostess
• dating in the 21st century
• applying a soft touch to high tech to stand out
• raising respectful children
• dining like a diplomat
• and much more!